This accessibility statement applies to content published on the https://groupbirthdaycards.com domain.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot move the position of your signature using the keyboard
- when using a screen reader when viewing or signing a card it doesn’t reveal the signature details such as size, position and colour
- Image and GIF signatures on the card aren’t read out by screen readers.
Feedback and contact information
If you need support on this website, please contact us at [email protected]
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [email protected].
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Group Birthday Cards is committed to making its website accessible. We aim to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are planning to continue developing the site making sure that everything is tested using assistive technologies. If a user does come across any issue with the site we will work with them to resolve it. We plan to fix any content which fails to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. We will update this page when issues are fixed.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 19 December 2020. We are missing sections on the technical details of an accessibility assessment, but have plans to add to this.